We offer ski
and snowboard camps for new school freestyle skiing, alpine
ski race training, and summer sports for kids, teens,
adults, women, and beginners. Private glacier facility,
terrain park and halfpipe. The summer activities include
paintball, bungee jumping and wakeboarding. Designed
for skiers and snowboarders who want to improve their skills in
the half pipe, terrain park or racing course. Our world class
private pipe and park, located in beautiful
Whistler BC, guarantees an awesome learning environment. With
our professional coaches, luxury hotel accommodation, great food, and
awesome activities, this is the place to be this summer!
• Intimate coaching environment. Our coaches are not only professionals, but genuinely love kids and love coaching. Our coaching groups provide a better opportunity for campers to progress, as your coach will get to know you during the week and anticipate your needs and goals.
• Value. Everything is included in the camp price. ALL scheduled activities (extra charge for some optional activities), ALL meals including dinner, and a free camp T-Shirt.
• Private pipe, race lanes, and park. Our on-hill facility is world class with private pipe, race lane, groomed area, terrain park, and lots of other terrain. Because we limit the amount of campers that we can accept each session, our park is never crowded. This means less time standing around waiting your turn, which is the case at the busier camps, and more time for you to focus on your goals!
• Supervision. We don't hold back the older campers or forget about the younger ones. All campers under 19 are supervised 24 hrs by our live-in hotel staff.
• Luxury-suites, not crowded dorms or small hotel rooms. The suites are equipped with a full-kitchen, living area, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and a big balcony to enjoy the beautiful mountain views! There is also a heated pool, huge jacuzzi, basketball court and volleyball net. The resort is located just minutes from the base of the hill, too, so there is no traveling to get to the lifts - they're just a short walk from breakfast!
• All meals are included in the price of the camp. Some other camps don't provide you with dinner. This can add-up to $100's of additional dollars to the price of your camp.
• No hiking. Our lifts run all day.
• Walk to the lifts. Some of the other camps have a 30 minute bus ride just to get to the hill but at our camp you can walk there in 5 min after you eat breakfast at a nice restaurant.